Saturday, August 16, 2008

Small changes

Well Logan has had another good day! I thank God for every stable day he has. His oxygen is down to about 28-29%. This is great. And he is up to 32 ccs every 3 hours. He did very well with me during k-care today. I held him for about an hour and fifteen minutes and he only needed his oxygen turned up once the entire time! He is really starting to do well with k-care.

He does not get weighed tonight but will tomorrow night. Thanks Amanda, I think you're right. I just need to be patient and let him decide and show that he is ready to eat and suck from a bottle. It will come in time. I know that God is trying to teach me how to be patient!

His neighbor, Rosalind, went home this morning. I was very happy but sad at the same time! I am really going to miss talking to her mom every day. It's funny how you bond with other moms in such a short time. We joked about Logan and Rosalind dating one of these days, and the mom left me a picture of Rosalind that said "see you in 25 years when my mom and dad let me date." I thought this was very cute. I want to thank God for allowing me to have met Rosalind and her mom. They have helped make our stay much more bearable.

No comments: